The Global Nanophotonics 2017 (GNP2017) is an international symposium, organized under the Japanese Society for the Promotion of Science Core-to-Core program, which is based on the collaborative research on Nanophotonics, involving 11 different countries in Asia and across the world. After the success of the first symposium (GNP2016) held in Osaka, Japan, we aim to continue this symposium and hope to keep it growing in the coming years. The main purpose of GNP2017 symposium is to promote research in the vast field of Nanophotonics on a global platform.
Recently, the Nanophotonics community has grown remarkably and many groups have achieved impressive results. It will be the right time to discuss these new and interesting achievements during the GNP2017, which will bring together academicians and scientists interested in the latest developments in the field of Nanophotonics.
The symposium will address the fundamentals and applications of multidimensional fields of photonics and nanophotonics, ranging from materials to biological applications. The scientific program will include invited talks, a special discussion and a poster session. The conference will also emphasize on active participation of students and young researchers.
The conference will bring together leading academic scientists, researchers and scholars in the domain of interest from around the world. Topics of interest include:
- Nonlinear Optics
- Other Topics Related to Photonics
JSPS Core-to-Core Program
International Advisory Committee
- Martin Booth, Oxford University, United Kingdom
- Vincent Daria, Australian National University, Australia
- Wilson Garcia, University of the Philippines, Philippines
- Qihuang Gong, Peking University, China
- Achanta Venu Gopal,Tata Institute of Fundamental Research, India
- Satoshi Kawata, Osaka University, Japan
- Junichiro Kono, Rice University, United States of America
- Byoungho Lee, Seoul National University, Korea
- Dangyuan Lei, Hong Kong Polytechnique University, Hong Kong
- Junichi Takahara, O